Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Long night

Greetings. I went home at my normal time of 4:30 yesterday afternoon, picked myself up some Coors, Bacardi Watermelon crap and some pizzas. I sat down and was watching that miniseries "Storm of the Century" and surprisingly it was quite captivating. Sure enough, the phone rang and it was a friend of mine. Well, she ended up coming over (not getting there until 9:30 at night) and didn't leave until 11:30! So I didn't get much sleep on top of the fact that I was uncomfortable the entire night, I had a headache and then woke up to the effects of a migrane. Woo hoo. (Note to anyone who doesn't like sweet drinks but gives them a try anyway: DO NOT BUY BACARDI WATERMELON (those spritzer type deals) they really suck.)
So here I am, it's 7:47, a mere 6 or 7 hours since I went to bed; at work getting ready for another wonderful day! (Sarcasm was supposed to be added into that last sentence, add where needed.) I have to start some filing for this guy Jim that I work with...he's been on my ass about it for over a month now. On top of that, I have normal filing that I have to do which requires me to stress out trying to find the folder and where the stuff actually goes within the folder... I've begun to ramble. Maybe I'll have more later.
Lastly...going to WalMart tonight. We have no groceries and it's time to get food. GREAT. (Though it will be nice to have something to eat at home for a while...) Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home