Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Re-coop

-Hello again- Yes...I went to WalMart when I got off work. You know, it wasn't really THAT bad...I got there shortly after 4:45 and acted like I was on a mission to die for. I had my list, on paper and in my head, which really helped me get through it all in damn near record time. Surprisingly, we didn't go over the $400.00 mark, which I was SURE we were going to cross.
When we both got home, Marcus was pulling up in his dirtbike to work on his entertainment center that KYLE said he could work on in OUR garage. I am so incredibly ready for an entire week where I do absolutley nothing after work...I'd eat of course, but NOTHING after that. I am just feeling so tired.
Well after a couple beers and realizing that I was sick of smoking cigarettes for the day, I went inside and finished a square of my blanket that I've been crocheting for the past couple of weeks. I felt somewhat accomplished, but started on yet another square, which I hope to finish within the next decade.
SO, here I am at work again. I bet my day will go well, really; it always does...I just need to be thankful for such a wonderful job amidst a bunch of low-paying ones where I'd be working with slackers. Laterz gaterz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home